Wednesday, 28 April 2010

YouTube

Interesting how things can become popular or not ? Looking at my you tube stats this morning I am still amazed that my uploaded videos have collectively had 280 thousand views and the channel itself has 218 subscribers and 8600 views. It seems the more it has been watched the bigger it gets, seldom a day goes by now where I don't get an email saying I have a new subscriber.


Fascinating that a little shed in a suburban garden that houses trains can amass such an interest. Imagine how many followers it would have it it housed something important ! :)

If you have been and looked thankyou, if not it can be found HERE

Till the next time (probably tonight I have some shed time later) 

John

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...